Silver Spring Sleep Solutions
We need to sleep each night in order to revitalize our body and restore its functions.
Unfortunately, many Americans suffer from the effects of poor sleep due to sleep apnea, and very few people ever find relief from the condition. Does it seem like you are in a constant state of exhaustion, have trouble focusing, or sometimes nod off while sitting at a stoplight or while watching TV? These all may be signs that you have obstructive sleep apnea. Does your bed partner complain about your loud and irregular snoring? If so, their involvement can also be helpful in achieving a diagnosis.
Sleep apnea is a serious disease, one that not only compromises the quality of everyday life, but also increases the risk of a wide range of longer-term health problems.
Of Cases of Moderate to Severe
Sleep Apnea are Undiagnosed
Snoring & Sleep ApneaSleep apnea is a serious disorder, one that can compromise the quality of your everyday life, but also may increase the risk of a wide range of longer-term health problems. If you experience any of the symptoms below, you may have sleep apnea.
- An ongoing sense of listlessness, irritability, or depression
- Awakening in the morning with a sore throat or headache
- Decreased visual activity
- Experiencing sudden unexplained awakenings during the night
- Nodding off when sitting or driving
- Poor memory or an inability to maintain mental focus